вℓα¢кℓιѕтє∂: Using a K&N induction kit without oil?

Using a K&N induction kit without oil?

it should be fine mate , i always use to clean the induction kit filter using petrol then didn't apply oil after , so it should be fine to use without





  






Image result for k  and n\ m

I've just done mine on my MY00 too. The oil is designed to catch small particals because the filter is more free flowing, so its up to you if you want to risk it.

I've just cleaned mine with the K&N kit and have loads of the oil left if you need some.



Originally Posted by the hamster View Post
I've just done mine on my MY00 too. The oil is designed to catch small particals because the filter is more free flowing, so its up to you if you want to risk it.

I've just cleaned mine with the K&N kit and have loads of the oil left if you need some.
Thanks Hamster, very generou

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshot View Post
no its designed to use oil as its crucial to the filter actually filtering. Ideally ditch the induction for panel filter, but if you have to keep it lightly oil it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey View Post
Do NOT run a K+N oil filter without preoiling it lightly.
If you run a MAF sensor you will goose that when oil is not present and reduce the life of your engine generally.
I ordered a K&N filter service kit from the 'bay last night - wasn't one of my brightest ideas this thread.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © вℓα¢кℓιѕтє∂ blacklisted